A forum for all fans of The Forbidden Game trilogy.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

RP Character Profiles

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Julian
Admin

PostSubject: RP Character Profiles   Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:01 pm

Introduce your characters (canon or OC)

Please elaborate on details such as Personality and Abilities, but don’t go overboard and write an entire biography either.
If you want to post a pic of your character in your post, feel free to do so.

Name
Personality
Personal Items
Weapons
Abilities
History
Weakness
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://theforbiddengame.forumotion.co.nz
The Lurker
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RP Character Profiles   Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:21 am

Well...it was going to happen sooner or later. *evil laughter**stops when he's glared at*

Name: *censored*

Alias: Marcus

Race: Shadow Man

Age: He looks nearly 20, but he's older than the earth.... *both of them lost count*

Appearance: Long, straight black hair, golden eyes, pale, over 6ft tall, muscular but not too much. Kinda like this: Link

Actual Appearance: Very thin, with very long sharp nails, no hair or eyes, charred and cracked black skin, with raw red skin underneath. Like this, but not exactly: Linky

Personality: Extremely sarcastic and prefers to answer questions with a question. He's also arrogant and a know-it-all. He can be really cheerful and nice, but his mood changes so much it's difficult to get to know him that way.

Likes: magic, gummy candies, Starbursts, humans, motorcycles, cars, storms, music, books, the moon, any type of food, games of any kind, liquor, and Kai. Oh, and Zen. >_>

Dislikes: His fellow Elders (especially his creator, though he'll work with them if he must), torture, bugs (he's terrified of them), sunny days, birds, snakes/lizards, and arachnids. He also has this really weird "I hate myself" streak, but I'm not sure if that's true

Abilities: He can travel through dimensions, open portals, turn dreams/nightmares into reality, summon spirits, teleport (or something like it), and go for ages without sleeping and eating. He's also got superhuman speed and strength as well as telepathy. Did I mention that he can eat his weight in candy and not gain an ounce? If that's not a power than I don't know what is.

History: Er...do to the fact that he'd murder me if I told you before he got to know you...sorry, can't say.

Weakness: Er...fire? Bright lights and sunlight. Salt (it's a common weakness for spirits or jinn). I don't think there's many other weaknesses for him...except bringing up Kai or Zen to torment him. They're the only two he's ever been in love with and so it's a sore spot.

Time doesn't exist here....

Slip into a world where the air I breathe is mine
Nothing to overwhelm me and nothing to cloud my mind
Come with me into it and you know what you will find
Time doesn't exist here, we will never die.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://undercovers.proboards.com/index.cgi?

RP Character Profiles
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1